Here’s some of the research I have been doing recently…some of it controversial and radical:
- The difference in the world view of Christians and the Consciousness Movement.
Christians say man is fallen, and tends toward the negative, evidenced by humanity choosing safety over freedom. They say we need saving from our state and the Savior is coming. It’s the outside in view.
The consciousness movement says we are evolving and ascending, and that we are basically good. We must get into the flow of the osculation of negative and positive. They admit we are in a negative state now, but can evolve, by going inside…the inside out view.
The end result is the same…we are going to ascend, or in the process of evolving.
They both tout the concept of humans are scared individuals.
The difference is how ascension actually happens…and that remains to be seen.
- Revolution is disguised as gardening, raising chickens and becoming self sufficient.
It’s sedition, because we don’t need authorities to tell us what to do. Obviously they aren’t going to be telling what we should be doing…like reducing our energy footprint, recycling, becoming sustainable.
- When government become corrupt, people ignore it…and they become corrupt as well. They don’t pay their bills, and the economy can never grow.
- An example of contradiction making sense. It’s hard and it’s deep. It’s called thinking outside the box can never happen inside the box.
One needs to be aware of the mind and body, to see what events always produce the same result and knowing that stress, fear and desire will never be overcome inside the box.
It is the Exchange of giving up the box to become a new consciousness. It is the perfect reflection of the moment, and of the environment, which is being wide awake and fully present.
It’s called SWITCH: Stay With It Until Change Happens!
Until Consciousness heals, until an awareness of the box and outside of it. Until you are made new and in the world but not of it.
- New Normal is not staying at home, being afraid and allowing government to tell us what to do, but more and more people are saying I don’t accept that. That has major implications.
- It takes an enormous amount of energy to maintain a false reality, and the idea is that we are in that reality now. The controllers have to remain in the dark, but have to tell us what they are doing, and hope we don’t understand. Once we wake up to our power it will collapse.
- And last….This was a really strange intuition: Hallelujah is a great song, but the words are singing to the wrong god!!! That’s all it said???